Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship recipients!
- Kierra Anderson - Springfield
- Amanda Bolin - Green
- Aubrey Holcomb - Elms
- Camryn Woodley - Kenmore/Garfield - STEM
Four $1000 scholarships will be awarded to Summit County high school senior student-athletes to aid them in furthering their education. Two scholarships will be given to student-athletes graduating from an Akron high school, which includes St. Vincent-St. Mary, Our Lady of the Elms and Archbishop Hoban. Two scholarships will be given to student-athletes from any Summit County high school which includes Walsh Jesuit and Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy.
- Must be a high school senior, male or female, living within Akron/Summit County.
- Must have lettered in a varsity sport.
- Must have an overall 3.0 G.P.A. or above (calculated at end of 1st semester/Senior Year) for 4 years of high school.
- Will be attending college in the upcoming Fall.
NOTE: All uploaded forms must be submitted as a word document (ie; .doc or .docx) to be eligible
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form.
- Have your coach or athletic director submit a Letter of Recommendation by clicking here. NOTE (must be .doc or .docx to be considered) – any other form is NOT acceptable.
- Have your counselor or school administrator complete this section by clicking here.
- Only online submissions will be considered. If you have problems submitting the scholarship application or letter of recommendation via the online forms, please contact Heather Curry at email@example.com.
- Submissions must be completed in full to be considered. Read and follow all directions carefully. Please be sure to include all required items.
Your completed application, letter of recommendation and counselor information must be submitted by Friday, March 22, 2019 at midnight. Late entries not accepted.
Continue to Scholarship Application Form »