Congratulations to our 2016 Scholarship recipients!
- Lauren Cea - Archbishop Hoban
- Julia McMullen - Springfield
- Karli Morsak - Coventry
- Patrick Walter - St. Vincent-St. Mary
Four $1000 scholarships will be awarded to Summit County high school senior student-athletes to aid them in furthering their education. Two scholarships will be given to student-athletes graduating from an Akron high school, which includes St. Vincent-St. Mary, Our Lady of the Elms and Archbishop Hoban. Two scholarships will be given to student-athletes from any Summit County high school which includes Walsh Jesuit and Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy.
- Must be a high school senior, male or female, living within Akron/Summit County.
- Must have lettered in a varsity sport.
- Must have an overall 3.0 G.P.A. or above for 4 years of high school.
- Will be attending college in the upcoming Fall.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form.
- Have your coach or athletic director submit a Letter of Recommendation by clicking here.
- Have your counselor or school administrator submit your transcript by clicking here.
- Only online submissions will be considered. If you have problems submitting the scholarship application, letter of recommendation or transcript via the online forms, please contact Heather Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions must be completed in full to be considered. Please be sure to include all required items.
Your completed application, letter of recommendation and transcript must be submitted by Friday, March 24, 2017.
Continue to Scholarship Application Form »